Friday, January 4, 2019

Been gone again! UGH!

Well I haven't been active much online due to herniated discs in my neck tag teaming the nerves that run down my arms. That's been a lovely experience and added to that I have two feet with Plantar fasciitis. Lovely little bits of life right? As I get older my body tends to get worse for wear. So this past month I've been trying to get back into the groove of making money cause well Christmas! Who doesn't just love Christmas the holiday that comes around the corner every year and bites you in the butt. Well I got hooked back into Swagbucks and made about 137$ in cashouts just for December. I did a few niceeee surveys for 35$-40$ which were fun and super easy. I won't get into what they were due to confidentiality, but it was epic fun last month. Trying to keep at it cause it's good money and totally worth my little bit of time. So looking forward to updating more as my body lets me and if it doesn't I'll just scream at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment