Sunday, July 10, 2016

I Love Swagbucks!

Ok the title says it all. Swagbucks is a website that lets you earn points for cash or gift cards. Completely legit site that I've been a member of for like longer than I can remember. Usually I get paypal or amazon gift cards from it. Though I've been slacking lately :/ You can do surveys, polls and searching the web for points or sometimes I do shopping for points. I don't shop just to get points, but hey if I'm already shopping I might as well get some cash back right? Will update with more info soon as I can since I gotta head to dinner out with family in an hour.

More coming with this soon! I just cashed out 30$ in gift cards recently which were from shopping. Spent 10$ and got 20$ once and it was well worth it. I would definitely suggest this site to anyone even my own mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment